Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Big brothers

My sweet boys are so excited about their baby sister's arrival.  The big brother t-shirts arrived today, although Nate was a little disappointed the shirts didn't have a ninja on them as well (Ninjago is very cool in our household these days).  Will is constantly asking if he can go to China with me, and Nate keeps insisting that he be the first to hold Anna.  When I explained to Nate that it would have to be me since I was going to China to pick her up, he asked if I could just have Anna placed in a car seat for the rest of the trip.  I told him that was very sweet, but that I would have to hold her before we arrived home.  He seemed to think that was reasonable.  And Alex was excited when I told him that I had to stop by the pharmacy to pick up some medicine for Anna - I think for a minute that he thought she was actually with us - but then realized that I was just preparing for the trip next week.  Lots of excitement around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment