Friday, May 4, 2012

Mother's Day is coming...

I received my trip itenerary for the travel in China a few days ago, and as I was looking over the schedule I realized that I will actually get to meet my baby girl for the 1st time on Mother's Day.  What a great Mother's Day gift!  We will leave on Thursday May 10th and arrive in Beijing on Friday evening at 11:30 PM.  After one day of sightseeing in Beijing on Saturday, we will fly to Lanzhou (the capital city of the province where Anna's orphanage is) on Sunday and meet her that afternoon.  Pretty exciting...

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you! What an amazing journey! I love following you on your blog and look forward to the days ahead! Love ya! Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! (this is sarah, not sure why it says jt....)

    ReplyDelete