Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Alex's moment of panic and Nate's to-do list

This morning Alex came out and said, "Mom, I can't believe you're leaving in 2 days!"  Then he stood there for a minute and said, "I only have 5 uniform shirts and I have more than 5 days of school left!"  Poor kid - I told him that his father would help him and do laundry while I was gone. He didn't look very convinced.

Today Nate came home with an assignment that he had completed in school.   Here's his list from today (with his spelling included)

My summer to-do list:
LegoLand
Calafornia
Arizona
Dallas football game
Baseball games
go carts
disney world
Hollywood
Texas baseball game
New york
Paris
Yankees game
D-backs game
Padres game
Astros game
Meuseum
Dallas hotel
any Friends over

It seems that Nate doesn't realize how much time will be needed to adjust to having a new sister around.  I was thankful to see that squeezed into that list was a visit to a "Meuseum" - what a cultured child!

Maybe I should go pack...

No comments:

Post a Comment