Sunday, December 30, 2012

Why won't my children wear hats?



I have found that Anna is just like all the other Goza children, in that she refuses to wear hats as a baby.  It really got to me the other day, because it was really cold here (a rare thing) and she had this really cute hat that matched her outfit!  I kept trying to distract her and get her to keep it on her head, but I finally had to give up and put a tiny bow in her hair so we could leave the house.  
Anna's hair is in much better shape than when I first met her 7 months ago, but it is still in a very awkward "mullet" phase.  When I first met her I think she let me put hats on her because she was so weak and didn't really have the strength to fight back, but that has all changed now!



Quick - take a picture

Angry baby!

Whew - so much better!  Don't even think about trying that again, Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment